Magic Moments Packages
Magic Moments Packages are personalized, customized and tailored to your needs and wants.
The packages fees are exclusive to each wedding client and are based on:
- the size of the wedding party
- the number of wedding guest
- complexity of the wedding ceremony and reception details.
Each package includes:
- one free initial meeting
- one certified wedding coordinator and an assistant
- use of a wedding day emergency kit.
For weddings over one hundred guest an extra certified wedding coordinator will be required at $25 per hour for a minimum of four hours.
Magic Moments Wedding Day Management
This package is for your the busy discerning couple who have plan your epic wedding and want a certified wedding coordinator to help you orchestrate your wedding day. Wedding Passion will meet with you four weeks before the wedding for an in depth consultation to go over the fine details of the wedding. Wedding Passion wedding day management package is designed to manage and follow through with the details you have put together. At this meeting a contract list of your wedding vendors with their names and numbers will be made. The team will send a confirmation email to all your wedding vendors one week before your wedding day. This will allow the team to make sure everything is in placed based on your vendors contracts. Team Wedding Passion will prepare a wedding day itinerary. The itinerary will be handed out to the wedding party at the wedding rehearsal. As well a copy of the itinerary will be email to all your vendors prior to your wedding day. The coordinator will be present at the wedding rehearsal to learn the flow of the wedding ceremony and the set up. If no officient is present at the wedding rehearsal the coordinator will direct the rehearsal and inform the wedding party of their duties and answer any questions they may have.
The wedding coordinator will:
- be present at the wedding ceremony venue one in a half hour before the start of the ceremony to attend to any details and to make sure everything is in place
- greet and assist your wedding ceremony guest as they arrive
- help the wedding party prepare for their walk down the aisile
The assistant coordinator will be present at the photo shoot to assist the wedding party and the photographer.
At the wedding reception the wedding coordinator will:
- oversee the reception set up by making sure everything is what and where it should be
- greet assist and answer any questions your guest may have as they arrive at the reception
- keep the DJ and the banquet manager is the loop as to what is happening
- help with the flow of the reception
The wedding coordinator will be present at the wedding reception until the wedding dance starts.
Magic Moments Month of Planning and Coordination Package
This package is for you the busy discerning couple who have already plan your epic wedding and want a certified wedding coordinator to help you tried up any loose ends and orchestrate your exquisite wedding day. This package includes everything in the magic moments wedding day package and assistance with any issues that still needs to be cleared up.
Magic Moments Full Wedding Planning and Coordination Package
This package is for you the busy discerning couple who requires team wedding passion complete and full attention on your wedding day. This package is completely customized based on your needs and wants. The full planning package includes everything in the magic moments month of planning and coordination package. As well as any of our other services. Our fees are exclusive to each wedding because no two weddings are the same. Here at Wedding Passion we are helping you to bring your epic wedding to life every step of the way.